Monday, January 08, 2007

Finally mostly healthy again

Hello! I haven't been able to blog for two weeks due to the holidays and working. The whole family got hit with Madeleine's cold (thanks initially to the Way of Lights Children's Village) and I had the flu over New Year's. Poor Noah was the last of us to get the cold, and then he had his four month check up and immunizations (5 of them!) on top. Then the iBook got called to duty this weekend when Oddwalk went to Waco, and I'm not about to attempt to use dial-up to post photos. So here we are! I'm going to post a couple of entries I wrote over the last week or so and didn't have a chance to finish, and then I'll put up a bunch of pics from Christmas and some from New Year's. I was seriously out of commission on New Year's Eve, so I didn't get but a couple pictures from Mom and Dad's party.

No comments: