Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Well, it was an insane couple of days, but we had a nice Christmas. I worked Christmas Eve and Shannon and the kids went to Mass with my parents and spent the night at their house. My brother Christopher and his wife Maggie also spent the night. I raced home in the morning (thankfully, there were no late transports) to have Christmas morning with my family. After dinner, we left for Belleville to have Christmas night with the extended Cerneka family. We spent the night with Shannon's mom and had a Christmas dinner and gift exchange with his immediate family last night. Then we loaded up and drove home this morning. Madeleine is experiencing her first cold, and we've been chasing her runny nose and cough all over creation, but it hasn't really seemed to slow her down much. She had fun Christmas morning until about halfway through opening presents, and then she said, "I done presents." and tried to run off. Here are a few pictures. I'll put more up later.








No comments: