Sunday, November 09, 2008

...and we're back.

Okay, so I know it's been a while and a lot has happened since I was last able to post. Madeleine turned 4, there's been a bunch of extended family birthdays, we found out about Cerneka Numero Tres, lots of events and fun things to write about. Sorry. It's mostly Cerneka Numero Tres' fault. Early pregnancy kicks my butt (like a lot of other women), and it's been all I could do to keep up with the carnival of birthday parties, halloween costumes, work, etc. I should be able to get some more stuff up soon. In the meantime, I'm going to post some fun but grainy pictures from our cell phone cameras. Like the one above. Madeleine watched Fetch! on PBS and they talked about the Macy's parade and it's floats, and she wanted to make her own. So, Shannon got out the wagon, and evidently gave her a roll of tape, and she went to work making her float. This particular gem features her mermaid Barbie firmly secured to the back of one seat, and the case for her DVD, "Barbie and the Nutcracker" (I think...it may be "Barbie of Swan Lake"...either way, it's Barbie does Tchaicovsky) stuck to the other. Not too shabby for her first entry in the Tournament of Cernekas Parade. I will give it the President's Award for Best Use of No Natural Materials, and the Queen's Award for Best Use of Yards and Yards of Painter's Tape.

No comments: