Friday, November 21, 2008

The last of the summer catch-up (I think)

Thank you, friends and family, for being so patient with me and this blog. I'm hoping that I won't have another lapse like this one. I'm feeling much better - more energy, less nausea. I have some fun Halloween and fall pictures to post - stay tuned!

We are practicing with big boy underpants. Thomas the Train, of course. The hat was his idea.


Noah used Madeleine's back as a canvas for green marker.


Too stinking cute. I can't believe these are actually my children.

St. Peter parish picnic.


Shrine playground.
Ask me sometime about Madeleine's creative problem solving in regards to a toilet and the playground during this trip.

Thanks to his brother in law Ryan, we got bleacher seat tickets to a Cards-Cubs game in August. We sat behind some Japanese young people with this homemade sign. I made Shannon ask what it meant. Evidently, it's "Fukudome".

A late night at Steak and Shake in BVille.


A little weenie roast in our backyard.


I'll say it again: this did not come from me.


"Heddo?" Working at the pizza restaurant at the Magic House.


The Shrine's new splash fountain. It's pretty cool and the kids love it. I just want to know who the genious was that thought it would be a)fun and b) safe to have two life-sized BRONZE statues of creepy-looking kids in an area where children are running and wet. For god's sake, the little girl statue has sharp pointy hair!


Fulton park.


Hanging out, drinking milk.


Noah loves to brush his teeth. And by "brush his teeth", I mean, eat the toothpaste.


"Mommy, I'm doing a science!"















No comments: