Wednesday, November 01, 2006

30 on the 30th

In honor of my sister's 30th Birthday on October 30, and Halloween, I present to you this nugget from the Ramsay archives, taken on Halloween in 1979:

Becca (3 years) in green as the Pumpkin, Me (4 1/2 years) in yellow as the Cat

Mom swears we wanted to wear them. I have never met anyone else in all my life who as seen these costumes. It's bad enough the inflatable helmet-type things were twice the size of any normal prechooler's head, but did they have to make them look stoned, too?

Here are my other two favorite photos of me and my fabulous sister:

Christmas 1976


November 2005

Cheers and Happy Birthday to you, Becca, my smart and beautiful sister. You're the best. I wouldn't have wanted to wear an inflatable Halloween costume with anyone else!

No comments: