Tuesday, October 31, 2006

2 Month Old Future Keytar God!



I'll synthesize your face off...someday!

Noah turned 2 months on the 29th, and gets more and more adorable every day. He's smiling like crazy, holding his head up, coos and goos and gurgles. He loves it when you talk and smile with him. He's batting at toys and he loves the chimes that hang over his changing table. He's kicking at hanging toys, too. He's finally grown some eyebrows and eyelashes. He has outgrown the newborn size clothes and his wearing 3-6 month stuff. I know this is every parent's lament, but - it's all happening soooo fast! But I thank God for his and his sister's ability to grow and develop normally. That's a gift that not everyone receives.

More smiling gooey pictures of my Noah Boy!








I'm working on getting a post up about Madeleine's 2nd Birthday, but it's taking some time getting the pictures together. Hopefully soon I'll also have some pictures from tonight up. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that we have perhaps THE cutest godson, ever!

Thanks for all the fun pictures... I wish we got to see each other more often. (I think to do that we'd have to buy a house and live in some weird commune)