Friday, October 05, 2007

LittleStar Craft Show Debut

I am peddling my wares at my first craft show selling the diaper cakes on Saturday at the Booneville Leaf Days Craft Festival and Porkfest (seriously). I should say that Shannon will be peddling my wares, as I was scheduled to work this weekend. This is not my regular weekend, it was assigned to me to help cover the needs of the team while a team member is on FMLA. The festival is from 9am-5pm, and I hope to God someone comes, because Mizzou is playing Nebraska on Saturday as well, and they are expecting upwards of 70,000 people. Wish us luck! (LittleStar and Mizzou!)

A ware to be peddled this Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, my friend loved the pink Cardinals cake I gave her. And I especially enjoyed watching her boyfriend schlep it to the car, as manly as he could be. Thanks for the joy!