Monday, August 20, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday?!

On Saturday, the 18th, we celebrated Noah's 1st Birthday with many wonderful friends and family. Here are some pictures from that day.

Kelly and Noah



Madeleine coming in from the pool


Opening gifts


Madeleine plays mixologist for Patrick Baker


Jamie and Jacob Smith


Nathan and Noah play in the waterplay table we gave him for his birthday.


Noah's birthday cupcakes


Noah was much more interested in the candle than the cupcake at first.



I...uh...really?...I can touch this?...uh...okay...


Hmmm...


Oh my Gosh! This stuff is amazing!


You gotta try this, Gramma!


You too, Daddy!


This stuff is great! You need some!














3 comments:

JuggleDoug said...

Awww, stinky-poo! We forgot about the birthday party. Wanna know what we were doing? Nothing. I'm bummed. Looks like you had fun, sorry we missed the party.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great party. Wish we could have been there! Happy birthday Noah!

Jennisa said...

Hi there...I REALLY don't think I'm stalking you, but I did a search on google for "cupcake birthday" and your blog came up! :) I was wondering if you could tell me where you got that cupcake tree you have???