Sunday, July 08, 2007

Around the house

Some fun pictures of the family, including a couple of my neice Maia, who was visiting with her mom last week.


Noah and Maia playing at the Villa.





Me and the babies!




Poor sick and teething Noah.





Yet another picture of the girl in her dress-up clothes. I couldn't resist this one, though, with all the plastic leis.



She looks kinda cute in glasses.







Ready for a trip to the Jimmy for margaritas and cheese dip!



Shannon and Madeleine listening to his new iPod.



Okay, so this bizarre little still life is supposed to be Madeleine's "school". She hauled the chair out of her room, put the plasic bin in the seat, and then filled it with a basket from her play kitchen, her Go Diego Go Rescue Pack, a Fredbird puzzle piece, half of a plastic orange, a red Solo cup, and a lei. Then she put the pink lei on her self, stood on top of the Gladware lid, and asked me, "Would you like to join me? Would you like to be my student?". I should also note that she choose and dressed herself in that outfit. I believe it's the first time for her to do that on her own.



.

No comments: