Monday, May 21, 2007

My Kind of Town...

...Barrington is. We're back. It was a good week, and we've got some pictures from the week to post. I need to grab them off my camera and write some stories. It's been a while since I've been able to post anything - the OddiBook has been out of commission and we've been too busy at work for me to get to it there. Here are some pictures from the last month I've wanted to post. These are from the last month or so.


Madeleine and Noah in Orin and Erin's backyard


Noah at Aunt Becca and Uncle Puck's



Noah after crawling over to Maia's gym and laying down next to her.



Madeleine and Zoe Korte

Madeleine works on her first scrapbook.





Shannon and Chris Korte at the Week of the Young Child concert in April.



I swear getting in the suitcase was her idea.

Noah and Uncle Chris.

Shaving cream play


Our first time at the park this spring.

No comments: